Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

What is better than having animal crackers for lunch and playing with them before you bite their heads off? Seriously. What. Is. Better? Okay, having some frosting to dip the little bastards in would have been sweet.

Then the real world intervened...

I was off to court - district court - big boys court. Stopped in the little girls room on my way out of the Union. Had to put the file down because I only have 2 hands. Going up the elevator in the parking garage I was searching for my keys and realized that my two hands weren't as full as they should be. Back down the elevator I went and met, who else, Paul Mintner (by the way, I am giving seriously consideration to changing my blog title to "Say Cheese, Paul Mintner"!), I told him my tale of woe and headed back to the bathroom in search of the file. Yep, found the file, took a picture and headed back to my car. Got to court only 10 minutes late which was really 5 minutes early. Finally, padding my calendar with traveling time paid off!

No comments: