Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011

Doesn't this window look like it belongs in San Antonio? It's the So Long Saloon in Aggieville. Tomorrow? Tomorrow it's the real thing....San Antonio here we come!

Another funny bathroom sign. Sanitary napkins and tampons I understand. But candy wrappers? Seriously? Flushing candy wrappers is such a problem that a sign needs to be posted?

I gave a presentation tonight at the International Student Center. Seeing the time in London made me miss my dear friends and "family" there. Namaste, dear friends.

So, tomorrow at 4 a.m. Curtis and I leave for San Antonio. I'll be able to post everyday, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post the actual POTD. I promise that I'll take at least one picture every day. I'll be back in full force next Wednesday, so stay tuned!

No comments: