Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011

You know how sometimes you are driving along, minding your own business, and you see a shoe in the middle of the road? And you say to yourself "What the hell? How did someone lose a shoe in the middle of the frickin' road? Is someone walking home with only one shoe and wondering where the other shoe is?" Or how about the shoes tied together that are hanging on a telephone line? WTF? Who does this shit belong to?

Today, the sun was shining. It was 50 degrees. A beautiful day was coming to an end. I walked to my car on the top level of the KSU parking garage and there I saw it. My POTD.

On the ground, in the parking spot next to my car, were these:

Underpants, I think, some kind of crazy "half there" underpants. I am calling them "underpants" only because you probably wear them under pants, not because I am personally familiar with this type of under garment. (Honey, if they aren't Grandma undies, they aren't in my dresser.)

Some kind of French writing on the front, in rhinestones.

Oh yes I did, I picked them up to get better lighting for the picture and so you could see the rhinestone writing. No need to thank me.

Questions roll out of me like drool: does this woman/girl/toddler know she has lost her panties? How does one lose panties like this? Why does one WEAR panties like this? What is the point? How do they even work? How can you be sure if they are on the right way? What is the point of French writing on the front? Why in rhinestones? What goes on the KSU parking garage when no one is looking? At what point is the pantie owner going to slap herself on the forehead and say "SHIT! I left my panties in the parking garage?"
Just so you don't have to ask: yes, I left them there. No, I did not bring them home for show and tell with Curtis. (The poor man would have had a stroke.)

No comments: