Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

Yes. This is a picture of my laptop computer. The reason? Because although I have had a laptop for nearly 2 years, I have not yet made the leap from my desktop computer to my much newer, much faster, much more convenient laptop.

Today was the day! My desktop started eating pictures and while I knew the photos were in there some place, I couldn't find them and was well on my way to a temper tantrum of epic proportions. Frankly, I didn't have the energy for a tantrum, so I decided to try my laptop.

So far so good, except that I don't have any idea what the hell I'm doing so I am learning as I go. Just think, you checked in to see what kind of pictures I'm going to take this year and as an added bonus you are going to see how much I learn about this silly computer (or don't learn, as the case may be.)

Gotta go, Big Monday is taking place without me!

No comments: