Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20, 2011 Curtis Helped!


Because of the snow, and my fear that I would end up in a ditch and starve to death, Curtis drove me to work this morning. I want to say that the roads were terrible and we crawled, literally crawled, to Manhattan, but that would be an exaggeration. I'm not one to exaggerate, as many of you know.


Ahem.


Anyway, while we were driving, Curtis noticed the cloud line west of Highway 24. It looked like mountains in the distance. He was so taken by the clouds that he asked if I had my camera. (Of course I had my camera! I'm taking a picture every, single day this year!)


I whipped out my camera and shot the following pictures, from a moving vehicle which was going faster than a crawl, maybe closer to a moisey. With the window down. And cold air blowing in on me. Nearly causing frostbite. My eyelashes did frost over.


Glad I don't exaggerate.


No comments: