Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

CB is such a good guy. This picture captures his typical evening....a jigsaw puzzel in progress and a basketball game on tv. He didn't even mind being my POTD (Picture of the Day). He must have known it was a slow picture day in my life.


Now that I think about it though, I was at the KSU Dairy Barn this afternoon - gave a student/client a ride to work. (I'm nothing if not a full service law office. Root canals done every other Tuesday.) Should have snapped some shots of the cows. Cows who were lounging around in the warm sunlight.
Wish they had been pigs, because then I would have taken the picture and captioned it "Happy as pigs in shit."
"Happy as cows in shit" just doesn't have the same ring.

Here's the picture from yesterday. Is it any wonder that Luke should be under the care of a mental health professional? Twenty nine years of having me as a mother would make anyone crazy! Frankly, being a mother for 29 years hasn't done much for my mental health, if you know what I mean.

No comments: