Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

You'll have to just take my word for it.


I shut my coat in my car door (which was locked) and I was facing away from the car so I couldn't reach the lock with my keys. Crisis averted because Luke was with me.


Being committed to my resolution, instead of asking him to unlock the door, I asked him to take my picture!


It's right there in my camera. I can see it. See? It's right there. Picture number 88.


I plugged in my camera like I've done for the last 23 nights. I turned everything one in the same order as the last 23 nights. But tonight? Tonight I get some bullshit error message that says "USB mode connecting...Switch on (MENU)"


I went to MENU and switched on. Still the same message.


Why now?


Why on this great picture? (Seriously, I look like a dementia patient who should not be out wandering around.)


So, I promise. I took the picture. I'll just have to post it later.


Trust me. I'm a lawyer.

No comments: